Kris Josef Photography

Sunday 3 April 2011

Pampering Caitlin

Although I do not have to work this Saturday it was up bright and early for me because I was getting my hair done again. The old extensions are coming out and I get to add new color and feel my real hair for a little while. My appointment wasn't till 11am but got to the salon early to see my lovely friend and hairdresser Crystal.

It was good I got in early because I was at the salon from 10:30am-4:30pm. It took about an hour to take out my extensions, then wash my hair and dry it in order to put some new color in. We decided to go out on a wild card and try something completely new, blonde in the front, blonde chunks on top and a purple/reddish brown for the rest of my hair. It was another 2 hours to dye it and let it sit and soak up the colors in my hair. When it was time to get my hair washed out it felt so good. I have not touched or had my hair scrubbed like that in forever due to my extensions, although my hair felt SOOO light now. Finally, it was time to dry my hair and Crystal even curled it for me because I was going to be out working tonight at Tailgators. After hours of work on my hair it turned out absolutely AMAZING- we lined p some extensions to match my new hair color and will be applying them in about 2 weeks. I CANNOT WAIT!! Crystal always does the best job! Love ya girl.

New Hair :) Extensions to come soon again!


After hours sitting in a chair I headed to the mall to buy myself a cute top to wear for tonight. I bought a fancy tank top from Sirens and while I was there ran into a beautiful long summer dress I HAD TO try it on. It fit perfectly and it was a must buy for my possibly getaway in May. I finished up at the mall around 6pm and went out for a quick dinner with Megan since we have not spent barely any time together because of my hectic training. My boyfriend picked us both up after we were done and I rushed home to change and get ready for the night.

I was at Tailgators for the UFC fights and promote Wreck's next event Throwdown in O-Town which are live Muay Thai fights behind held April 2nd right at Tailgators at 3pm. Message me if you are interested in tickets it is a show you most definitely do not want to miss. We finished up areound 12:30am and the headed back to my place for a relaxing night.

It is now almost 2am and I have had one very very long day and it is time to hit the sheets.
Till tomorrow bloggers,
Caitlin Cooke #11

No comments:

Post a Comment